Monday, November 5, 2007

So you want an SL girlfriend?

Companionship. It's a basic, primal need for all of us... well, primates, here on this big blue ball we call earth. Luckily for us all, the greatest invention known to man is available to help us deal with that gnawing pain of loneliness, the internet. Ah yes, where better to develop your social skills then in the anonymous abyss found in the world wide web and SL is the creamy nougat center where all your fantasies can be fulfilled.
Sure we all want that special someone to connect to, even if for just one night, but there are some guidelines that should be adhered to, to make it a pleasant experience for all parties involved.

I will be expounding on these items in future posts but here are the basics:

  1. Learn how to type in complete sentences.

  2. Learn how to communicate.

  3. Get a premium account.

  4. Act your age.

  5. Get proper skin, shape and hair.

  6. Buy clothes and change your outfits.
This will be my launching pad for future post ideas and I'm sure I'll be adding to this list as I go along so check back regularly. Please remember, I'm writing this guide for men. I may decide to write a list of do's and don'ts for you ladies as well; "How to snag that perfect guy", "How slutty is TOO slutty?", "Dom or Sub? Which is the greater evil?"......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Followed a post in Kris's blog here and then read this whole series.

OMG, a man who gets it! Where's your twin brother, hmm?


At any rate, great work. When you're done can I link it from my blog?

Bender said...

Mmm, no brothers, but hopefully there will be some more educated fellows out there if they are only willing to take a little advice.

I'd be honored to have you link me.

Anonymous said...

I'd personally settle for one educated fellow who can't get his mind off me. ;)

Great blog!