Monday, November 5, 2007

Warning!!: Viewer Discretion Advised

I felt it would be best for me to lay out a disclaimer on my "style" of posting before I offend someone and have the pleasure of receiving my first hate email. I am fond of using the salty language. No, I'm not a pirate, but I prefer to write how I actually speak. I will use curse words, I will use descriptive slang for body parts and bodily functions. I don't use them for shock value, although some words are extremely funny used in the correct context. I am an adult, and expect my readers to be adults, open minded adults, and accept my posts for what they are. WORDS, on the internet, for entertainment purposes!

So, before anyone goes "reporting" me for my oh so inappropriate behavior, please take the time to read this post and not read anymore of my blog. It will save us both a lot of time, you wasting it with your complaining email that will be disregarded, and me writing a curse laden response to your stupidity.

That being said, while I have no immediate plans for letting loose with the profanities, they could show up at anytime so buckle up and consider yourself forewarned.

3 comments:

kristianne said...

Hehehehe... cracks me up to see you go all "tough guy" when I know you're really just a big softy.

Bender said...

Now that is completely untrue. LIEZZZ I tell you!

I am NEVER soft around you....

kristianne said...

ohmygod.... *blushes*